LESS FUEL CONSUMPTION RESULTS IN LOWER ENGINE EMISSIONS
The 4.5 litre turbocharged engines for the new machines are provided by FPT Industrial, a world-wide leader in the design, production and sale of powertrains for industrial applications, supplying among others Fiat Industrial brands such as New Holland Construction and Iveco.
The Variable Displacement Pump hydraulic system is standard on B100B and above, contributing to a 10% fuel saving and a rapid return on investment.
LOW NOISE LEVELS FOR URBAN JOBSITES
- Reduced emission Tier III engine
- Low external noise levels
- New Holland CB90S is a silenced hydraulic breaker especially designed for TLB use
- Rubber pads under the stabilizers reduce ground damage in sensitive operating conditions.
JUST LIKE A WHEEL LOADER!
- Maximize bucket filling with Powershift transmission and standard kick down function
- Easy leveling thanks to loader float function controlled from the joystick
- Shorter cycle times thanks to Automatic Return-to-dig button
- No loader arm bounce and increased bucket retention with optional Glide Ride
- Excellent traction in the worst conditions thanks to a 100% lockable differential, or a limited slip differential on the B115B.
SMOOTH CONTROL UNDER LOAD WITH POWERSHIFTAvailable on B110B and B115B, the Powershift transmission provides maximum operator comfort. In “full automatic mode” the transmission will auto-shift either up or down the gears, depending on speed and load, improving cycle times and simplifying road travel.
For less sophistication, you can opt for our robust PowerShuttle transmission that is available on all models. It is the standard transmission on B90B and B100B.
CENTRAL SERVICE POINT LOCATIONDaily check and fill points are accessible from ground level for time saving.
On the machine’s left side, just above the fuel tank, you can easily reach:
- The hydraulic pressure check points
- Steering circuit
- Pilot control.
|Engine Power||72 kW/97 hp|
|Operating weight||8200 kg|