Front End Loaders
CASE Front End Loaders deliver best-in-class horsepower and massive torque to deliver power to every work cycle. Four power modes let operators match available engine power to the job while saving fuel. Stronger and faster hydraulics deliver superior productivity and performance.
The perfect equipment for
Infrastructure / Recycling / Quarrying
Front End Loaders 621F
Front End Loaders 821F
Front End Loaders 1021F
Features of our front end loaders
- High Efficiency
- Engine: With no EGR or particulate filter
The in-house design leverages advanced technologies developed for commercial vehicles and agriculture, and introduces specific tailored solutions for off-road applications.
The engine is designed to offer both fuel efficiency and reliability with plenty of power available.
- The air intake flow is increased by a turbocharger with air-to-air cooling.
- The multiple injection delivers best-in-class high torque performance at low rpms.
- No EGR valve is used: 100% fresh air is taken for combustion without DPF and no extra cooling system is needed.
- High Reliability
- Axles& Differentials
- CASE heavy-duty axles
The heavy-duty axles are tougher, bigger and easier to service thanks to the 3-piece housing design. Wet multiple disc brakes, made of resistant sintered bronze, are located in each wheel hub. Our heavy-duty axles are engineered to support L5 or solid tyres for very abrasive environments. Solid tyres can be fitted on request.
A higher value results from:
- 20-30% lower tyre wear because of no slippage between the wheels;
- Reduced fuel consumption because there is no friction in the differential;
- Reduced downtime for maintenance because of fewer moving components with open differentials.
- Cost Savings
- 100% auto lock differential
With open differentials, no friction is applied to reduce wheel slip. As a result, there is less tyre wear and lower energy losses. With the 100% Auto-lock, 100% of the available torque is transmitted to the wheels to provide maximum tractive effort.
- High Reliability
- CASE cooling cube
The unique design of the CASE cooling cube, with five radiators mounted to form a cube instead of overlapping, ensures a constant flow of fresh and clean air from the sides and from the top, to maintain constant fluid temperatures. The cube structure provides easy access to radiators for a more effective cleaning and serviceability: additional cleaning can also be easily done manually, with separate access to each radiator.
- Comfortable and Safe Cab
- Wider and well protected cab:
- High Visibility
You’ll feel more confident and work faster with the great all-round visibility provided by the very low shape of the curved rear hood and the ample glazed surfaces.
- Our reinforced cab guarantees protection against roll over (ROPS) and falling objects (FOPS).
- The CASE Cab is 2.06 m³ and 1.64 m wide: it is the widest cab in the industry
- The air suspended seat features a high back design and lumbar adjustment, a saving grace during long working days.